FIX the note sync issues URGENTLY

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3711
Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 24 2013 11:54 AM

There have been on and off mentions of problems with notes sync in Logos, resulting in duplicates. Today's last installment led me to ask for URGENT action. Namely, I had double notes in Android. The entries were identical. I decided to remove the duplicate and poof! Both disappeared! Gone is a lengthy note resulting from much study. Wonderful, just wonderful.

Posts 28029
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 24 2013 11:58 AM

Francis:
I decided to remove the duplicate and poof! Both disappeared! Gone is a lengthy note resulting from much study. Wonderful, just wonderful.

Did you check under https://documents.logos.com to see if the note document is there?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 3:31 PM

Sorry to hear you are having sync issues.  If you visit documents.logos.com and duplicate the notes document, does the duplicated document contain the note that was deleted?  If not, I'll still be able to recover it for you and figure out what went wrong.

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 3711
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 9:24 AM

Thanks for the replies. I was able to retrieve the last note I know I lost by using a device that had not synced yet since the deletion. Hopefully, this did not happen for other verses without my notice. Beyond the fact of recovery however, the most important point remains that the creation of duplicates is a problem in Logos annotations and that it would be nice if it were effectively remedied. 

Posts 10547
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 31 2013 9:41 AM

Sounds like an incorrectly formed SQL query.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS