ESV Hear the Word Audio Bible - Free?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10123
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 2:31 PM

Sorry Randy ... didn't see your thread and now mine won't delete.

Posts 2760
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 2:31 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Hi Randy; This may be a continuation on Logos audio bible project. If I recall, the Lexham was presented the same way.

Posts 27556
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 2:37 PM

The voice for this project is the same as the one I listen to sometimes on the online site for the ESVSB. It will not be available to download either:

I assume that this is an arrangement with the publisher to provide an "audio book" style/quality reading for Logos users. 

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
This may be a continuation on Logos audio bible project. If I recall, the Lexham was presented the same way.

A continuation of adding audio books… yes. Different (I assume) in that the project was done by the publisher rather than Logos. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 107
Brandon Rappuhn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 2:58 PM

Randy W. Sims:

We're totally giving this away for free. It will work just like the Lexham English Bible New Testament audio. Just be sure you already have the ESV Bible and are running Logos 5.1--and that you have a steady internet connection so that you can stream.

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 3:28 PM

Brandon Rappuhn:
It will work just like the Lexham English Bible New Testament audio.

Only that cost $7 and isnt gathering much interest.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 3:56 PM

Brandon Rappuhn:
We're totally giving this away for free. It will work just like the Lexham English Bible New Testament audio.

This is great news. Thanks!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 4:14 PM

Smile

Posts 3003
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 4:34 PM

This is exciting!!!

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 107
Brandon Rappuhn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 4:47 PM

Evan Boardman:

Brandon Rappuhn:

I think the product you're referring to is an audio CD: https://www.logos.com/product/27751/lexham-english-bible-audio-new-testament

Right?

If you have the most up-to-date version of Logos 5 and have the Lexham English Bible in your library, you should already have the free LEB Audio New Testament (https://www.logos.com/support/logos5/audio-bibles). The new ESV Audio Bible will work the same way, as long as you're in the ESV Bible.

Posts 6323
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 26 2013 4:52 PM

Evan Boardman:

Brandon Rappuhn:

Hmmm, the Lexam Bible NT Audio shows as if I already own it, but I don't see it in my prepubs order page.  Is that free for us who own L5? And why would it be on prepub for 7 bucks? And why this one (ESV) requires a prepub also when it's free? Shouldn't it be just given automatically for free as a free widget within our Logos system and we can use it when we want to or hide it if we don't want it?

Also, it's a bummer that it cannot operate without internet connection, but oh well.  I wish the NKJV would be made available also.

Thanks, though!

DAL

Posts 3661
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2013 8:16 PM

Missed this when posted earlier - others might be in the same boat so I am giving this thread a bump.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS