Personal Books

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Joel Richards | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 30 2013 11:21 AM

I am trying to create a table of contents in my personal books and haven't had any success even though I have read the examples.  They don't seem to be complete, at least not enough for me.  Anybody know how to help?

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 11:51 AM

Hi Joel! Welcome to the forums. Smile

Joel Richards:
I am trying to create a table of contents in my personal books and haven't had any success even though I have read the examples.  They don't seem to be complete, at least not enough for me.  Anybody know how to help?

I am not sure what you mean by "read the examples." Do you mean in the wiki article HERE? If not, give it a look over. 

Generally speaking, a TOC is built by using various heading styles in word. Is this what you have been doing? If so, and if the wiki article isn't any help, we will need to know more about what you are doing. If your .docx file isn't copyrighted material, you could attach it to a new post and we could take a look to see what might be going on. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2
Joel Richards | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 12:13 PM

Thank You for the response.  Yes, I did mean the examples in Wiki.  I discovered the confusion.  I was looking for a table of contents when I opened up the Personal Book I created.  The table of contents is actually in the document itself and now I know how to do what I wanted to do with a message series.

Posts 28022
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 30 2013 12:20 PM

Great! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS