SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR LOGOS, PLEASE READ THIS

Page 4 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 61 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 10309
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 28 2013 10:09 AM

'Indexing' is curious.

- I usually keep Logos5 open for days/weeks at a time. But when I restart, he has to 'index'.  I made a sign up 'You've already indexed!!  Weeks ago!' But he ignores it.

- Then I go and buy something from Logos (ancient history, since the megalopolis download that is now hanging over my precious cellular minutes budget). In any event, instead of downloading the resource and then indexing it, Logos5 instead indexes first. Then after a few minutes, it remembers maybe to download the resource and THEN index.   I tried a sign for that too: 'Remember: download and then index!'. But he ignored that sign too.

Part of the issue with 'indexing' is that it doesn't track how users (mainly 'me') would view as 'common sense'.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 28 2013 10:18 AM

Denise:

'Indexing' is curious.

- I usually keep Logos5 open for days/weeks at a time. But when I restart, he has to 'index'.  I made a sign up 'You've already indexed!!  Weeks ago!' But he ignores it.

- Then I go and buy something from Logos (ancient history, since the megalopolis download that is now hanging over my precious cellular minutes budget). In any event, instead of downloading the resource and then indexing it, Logos5 instead indexes first. Then after a few minutes, it remembers maybe to download the resource and THEN index.   I tried a sign for that too: 'Remember: download and then index!'. But he ignored that sign too.

Part of the issue with 'indexing' is that it doesn't track how users (mainly 'me') would view as 'common sense'.

Signs & more signs.  Big Smile You never fail to bring a smile to my face. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 4 of 4 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS