Searching Highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 508
Bob Deacon | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 6 2013 4:17 AM

Is there a way to find all instances of a particular highlight style in all versions of the Bible, or is there another way to locate all instances of a particular highlight (version at a time or maybe some other method)? I tried finding the answer in the Logos help files but essentially came up empty. Thanks for any help.

Bob Deacon

Dell Inspiron, Windows 10 Latest Update

Surface Pro 6

MacBook Air (2017) Catalina

Ipad Air 2 (ios 8.2.1)

Motorola G6 Play (android 8.3.1)

Posts 1591
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 6 2013 4:40 AM

Yes, you can. Here is a link to the Logos wiki on how to do so: http://wiki.logos.com/Finding_Highlighted_Text#Finding_all_specific_Highlighted_text_in_a_Resource

Posts 508
Bob Deacon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 6 2013 5:37 AM

Thank you very much for the help!

Bob Deacon

Dell Inspiron, Windows 10 Latest Update

Surface Pro 6

MacBook Air (2017) Catalina

Ipad Air 2 (ios 8.2.1)

Motorola G6 Play (android 8.3.1)

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 12:28 PM

Thank you, Integ, for sharing that fantastic site!        *smile*        Thank you, Dave Hooton, for creating that Wiki page!

Both of you are helpful to our Forums Community!            Peace!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 25053
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 1:03 PM

Milford Charles Murray:
Thank you, Dave Hooton, for creating that Wiki page!

I happen to be the last person updating the page. The credit belongs to Steve Clark.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 2:01 PM

Dave Hooton:

Milford Charles Murray:
Thank you, Dave Hooton, for creating that Wiki page!

I happen to be the last person updating the page. The credit belongs to Steve Clark.

Thanks, Dave, for your humility and generosity!                      Steve Clark has done so much good for the Forum Community; and we thank God for him also!                     *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS