Logos BLACKFRIDAY 2013 sales!!!!

Page 4 of 6 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
This post has 103 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 8:02 AM

Josh:

I'll throw in a few more...REMEMBER if you think these are Black Friday worthy ADD THEM to your wishlist.

1. Ancient Near Eastern Texts

2. Systematic Theology by Lewis Sperry Chafer

3. Holiness to the Lord: Exposition of Leviticus by Allen P. Ross

4. Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible

Peace, Josh!                 I've wanted ANET for a long, long time; and it's now on my wish list!                    Thank you!    *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 9:00 AM

Good News Translation (GNT), two of my friends would be grateful for them. I have set up and am paying an extra Logos account for them. Reg. price $10.

See also my post in: Thanksgiving or Black Friday Sales.

Aply!
trulyergonomic.com 6,200own
12G A9-9420 V8.6 Acc 11
d:'13Q3 12G

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:26 AM

Mr. Mapels...add them all to your wish list please.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:28 AM

I'll add yours, if you will add mine :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1501
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:46 AM

Milford Charles Murray:

Josh:

I'll throw in a few more...REMEMBER if you think these are Black Friday worthy ADD THEM to your wishlist.

1. Ancient Near Eastern Texts

2. Systematic Theology by Lewis Sperry Chafer

3. Holiness to the Lord: Exposition of Leviticus by Allen P. Ross

4. Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible

Peace, Josh!                 I've wanted ANET for a long, long time; and it's now on my wish list!                    Thank you!    *smile*

Fantastic! I, too, have been wanting ANET for quite some time. I see it referenced in many of my resources.

I'd like to see where those links take me. Smile

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:55 AM

JoshInRI:

Mr. Mapels...add them all to your wish list please.

I already have almost all of them in my wish list and the others I'm not interested in, but best of luck to you on the sale. 

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 10 2013 2:37 PM

Please put this in your wishlist as something we all need heavily discounted please.

Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (BECNT) (15 vols.)

Posts 8978
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 10 2013 6:08 PM

JoshInRI:

Please put this in your wishlist as something we all need heavily discounted please.

Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (BECNT) (15 vols.)

Done! I have 8 of the 15 which makes me hope that dynamic pricing would be applied.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1
James Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 10 2013 9:53 PM

The all series by Herbert Lockyer .

Minimal cross grade.

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 11 2013 8:31 PM

Almost all the stores have come out with their BlackFriday ads with their prices ..

How come Logos doesn't announce the SALE PRICE they're going to give us?? very old style

Logos need to keep up with the business sale trend .. and announce the PRICE now.

BIG STORE ADS 

Posts 8978
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2013 3:53 AM

mike:
Logos need to keep up with the business sale trend .. and announce the PRICE now.

I think there are also marketing advantages to waiting.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2013 6:40 AM

Bruce Dunning:

mike:

I think there are also marketing advantages to waiting.

I agree with Bruce. Plus some of us might be tempted to complain if we didn't like what Logos was offering if they released it early.

Cheers,
 ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 924
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2013 3:15 PM

ChelseaFC:
Plus some of us might be tempted to complain if we didn't like what Logos was offering if they released it early.

Some people round here would find a reason to complain if Logos gave their entire product range away for free.Sad

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2013 5:34 PM
David Carter:

ChelseaFC:
Plus some of us might be tempted to complain if we didn't like what Logos was offering if they released it early.

Some people round here would find a reason to complain if Logos gave their entire product range away for free.Sad

Lol!

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 3:59 PM

I wonder if the Sales' price algorithm works with dynamic pricing combined with academic discount.

Anyone from Logos can comment?

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 4:04 PM

mike:
I wonder if the Sales' price algorithm works with dynamic pricing combined with academic discount.

I hate to disappoint you, but I don't think the Sale's price affects your academic discount. In fact many times the sale's price is more than your everyday academic price. I would love to be mistaken this BF. Anyone from Logos feel free to contradict me with vision's of HUGE discounts. :)

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 5:43 PM

Kevin Maples:

mike:

I hate to disappoint you, but I don't think the Sale's price affects your academic discount. In fact many times the sale's price is more than your everyday academic price. I would love to be mistaken this BF. Anyone from Logos feel free to contradict me with vision's of HUGE discounts. :)

Was that the case from last year?

Sorry I joined Logos this year, so I missed last year's BF

(if anything, I'm gonna take a screenshot of my wishlist screen, so I can compare the prices before and after)

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 6:11 PM

mike:
Was that the case from last year?

I can't remember last year's BF. I've been using Logos for a few years now, but didn't buy anything last BF. 

mike:
(if anything, I'm gonna take a screenshot of my wishlist screen, so I can compare the prices before and after)

That is very smart and I may do the same. 

We will just have to wait and see what deals come out. 

Page 4 of 6 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > | RSS