Lost resource - Cannot locate the 'missing' book

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Neal Perkins | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 25 2013 7:57 AM

I'm a newbie and clearly overwhelmed by this vast sea of resources...

But, when I first opened Biblia, there was a Bible on the left pane and a resource on the right showing each Bible chapter's main thought, characters, other references, etc. So, in clicking around, I displaced that resource w/o recording the name. Would you know the name ?

Thanks!

Posts 22639
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2013 8:17 AM

HI Neal - and welcome to the forums

I think you are referring to the "Summarized Bible: Complete Summary of the (New/Old) Testament"

If you click on the library icon you should see it in the right-hand panel from where you can open it

Hope this helps, Graham 

Posts 4
Neal Perkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:00 AM

Thank you!!

Posts 22639
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:05 AM

Hi Neal

Neal Perkins:

Thank you!!

You are very welcome.

As a matter of interest are you just accessing your resources via biblia.com or are you using any of the Logos software products - such as Logos 5 or any of the mobile apps?

I don't know if you know - for example - that you can download the free Logos 5 engine (https://www.logos.com/installation) which would provide greater functionality and access to your resources than simply through a web browser - although this only really works effectively for purchased resources.

Graham

Posts 4
Neal Perkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2013 3:02 PM

Actually, I just purchased Logos 5 'Gold' and am looking for some training materials beyond the few videos I reviews. Logos 5 is 'like hugging a waterbed'. I'm going to need a larger brain...can I pray for that?

I just happened upon the Biblia and the 'Summarized Bible' and thought it a useful tool when reading through the Bible.

Thank you for your assistance!

Posts 22639
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2013 3:27 PM

Hi Neal

there are some pointers to training videos at http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_5_Video_Tutorials

Mark's videos (though mainly produced for Logos 4) are really excellent. I don't know as much about the others.

Graham

Posts 4
Neal Perkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2013 4:30 PM

Thank you!

Posts 1
David L Tayman, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:36 PM

Are all available resources on Biblia.com also available on Logos 5?  I have had a Logos account for several years and have used Biblia.com for a long time as well.  I am able to access The Message on Biblia but cannot access it with Logos 5.  Just wondering.

Posts 22639
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 1:47 PM

Hi David - and welcome to the forums

David L Tayman, Jr.:
Are all available resources on Biblia.com also available on Logos 5?

Yes, but some of them are available for free on Biblia and need to be purchased to be accessed within Logos 5. This is because when you register for a Logos account you get some resources made available for free use when "online" but need to pay for them to download them into Logos 5.

David L Tayman, Jr.:
 I am able to access The Message on Biblia but cannot access it with Logos 5

The Message is one of the resources in this category

Graham 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS