Removing old devices

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 129
Chad | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 28 2013 5:45 AM

Is there a way to manage mobile and other devices for Logos?  On the purchase screen "Thank you for your order" it lists all the devices Logos is currently on...some of these are phones from 4 years ago that haven't used Logos in years.  Is there a way to "de-authorize" or remove devices that are no longer in use?  I don't know if Logos has a limit (i.e. Kindle reading apps) but I would simply like to clean it up a bit too.  Thanks.

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 5:50 AM

Chad:
 Is there a way to "de-authorize" or remove devices that are no longer in use?

1. In your browser select your name. 

2. Choose Account Settings.

3. Look for Mobile in the left side of the browser.

4. Place your mouse over a device, and chooe delete.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 129
Chad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 5:56 AM

Thank you.  Knew there had to be an easy way.

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 11:36 AM

How would I "re-authorize" a device? I have two devices that appear to be identical "Fred's iPhone 5". I only want one, but don't want to delete the wrong one. I don't mind deleting both if I can easily re-add the iPhone.

Fred Greco
Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA, Katy, TX
Windows 10 64-bit; Logos 7.1 SR-2 (Reformed Platinum)

Posts 27687
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 12:22 PM

Fred Greco:
I have two devices that appear to be identical "Fred's iPhone 5". I only want one, but don't want to delete the wrong one.

You will need to do a little investigation. For example, you could add an app to the device. When the app appears in the list, you can delete the other one. You might want to rename the device so if this happens again in the future, you will know which one to delete.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 28 2013 12:55 PM

alabama24:

Fred Greco:
I have two devices that appear to be identical "Fred's iPhone 5". I only want one, but don't want to delete the wrong one.

You will need to do a little investigation. For example, you could add an app to the device. When the app appears in the list, you can delete the other one. You might want to rename the device so if this happens again in the future, you will know which one to delete.

That is a great way of figuring out which is which. When I upgraded to a bigger RAM iPad I named the second one the same as my first. Silly me.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS