Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 1 2013 10:53 AM

https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month/november 

Thanks Logos - I didn't have this one! Yes Smile

Posts 2063
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 11:12 AM

The complete set is also part of the Reformed Bundle XL which is on sale as part of the Reformation sale at 50%. Some good deals there if you check your cart. 

Posts 1977
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 11:16 AM

Thanks

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 11:22 AM

Vol 1 is the first half of Eph. Sermon. If you want the second half , you have to buy Vol. 2 . :p

Posts 1977
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 11:56 AM

"A Description of Christ" is included in this free volume.  FYI, some may have this in their PBB library.  A PBB was created in 2011 by someone.

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 12:20 PM

Paul-C:

Ditto! Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9112
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 12:35 PM

Evan Boardman:
Vol 1 is the first half of Eph. Sermon. If you want the second half , you have to buy Vol. 2 . :p

Evan, I received the free volume and it does not have an exposition of Ephesians in it. Volume one can stand on its own without requiring another purchase.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 1:12 PM

Vol. 1 also includes The Bruised Reed, the work for which Sibbes is best known.

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 1:26 PM

Mark Smith:

Evan Boardman:

Evan, I received the free volume and it does not have an exposition of Ephesians in it. Volume one can stand on its own without requiring another purchase.

Ahh it must be split differently from the kindle version.

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 1:31 PM

Evan Boardman:

Mark Smith:

Evan Boardman:

Ahh it must be split differently from the kindle version.

Come to think of it...its not Sibbes I was thinking was the 1 Vol. and 2 Vol that had Eph. It's Thomas Goodwin.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 4:35 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Paul-C:

Ditto! Yes

Another Ditto! Yes

*smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 2278
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2013 2:22 AM

Thanks, Logos!

Posts 3
Adam Beattie | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2013 8:41 AM

I just tried to get this free book but when it's in my checkout it shows up as costing about $16, is this normal? Shouldn't it read $0? Is there a coupon code I need to put in or something?

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2013 10:44 AM

Seems to be the inverse of the 0$ book glitch :)

That is the free book of the month and it should have been freely available. I suspect someone pushed the wrong button at some point and I suspect a call to Logos sales will sort it out for you.

I logged out (as I have the book already) and the book does indeed show up in the cart as 16$ and change.

While your waiting for this to be resolved, you can check out the other books logos has for free at this link https://www.logos.com/products/search?start=0&sort=pricelo&pageSize=60&unlocked=no

This shows more than JUST free books, so make sure you read the price in your cart before you check out.

Blessings

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1
CHARLES S. GARDNER | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2013 10:55 AM
Thee free book (The Works of Richard Sibbes, Vol. 1); is this book in print, or will I have to download the book? if it is in print, can it be mailed to me at: CHAELES S. GARDNER 960 ORLANDO STREET KINGSTON, NEW YORK 12401 Thank you in advance~ and please enjoy the holiday season!
Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2013 11:12 AM

Its downloadable and fully indexed and searchable within the Logos Bible Software.

Logos represents the apogee of Bible Software Programs at this point in time (and hopefully for quite some time to come :) )

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS