proper citetation

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Joseph Young | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 6 2013 3:10 AM

I am in school and I have found information in Biblica.com I can use in my paper how do I properly

cite the information I have found compared to when operating in LOGOS?

Posts 9220
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 6 2013 7:11 AM

Joseph Young:

I am in school and I have found information in Biblia.com I can use in my paper how do I properly

Hi Joseph. Welcome to the forums.

Personally I would not use biblia.com to do my research for a paper. I would recommend just using your Logos account as citations are easily done there in the style you require.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2
Joseph Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 6 2013 12:21 PM

Thank you very much sir!

Merry Christmas!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 6 2013 3:50 PM

Joseph Young:

I am in school and I have found information in Biblica.com I can use in my paper how do I properly

Peace, Joseph!              *smile*                                I agree with Bruce that the best way is to use the Logos Desktop!

I also echo his welcome to the Logos Community Forums!                     Welcome, indeed!

When you use the site -- Biblica.com -- is that what you mean???                OR?                   is it Biblia.com like Bruce said ....

One is a Logos website, the other is not ...                          Please come back again to these forums if we can be helpful           *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS