Online Experience

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Caleb King | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 7 2013 1:41 PM

Biblia is a great tool, but the design is very dated and lacks some of the tools found even in the mobile apps.  An updated design and the ability to link sources would be awesome. Also a word study tool would make Biblia awesome!  The mobile app has become my primary bible reader on my phone and tablet; I just wish that Biblia could do the same for me on my computer.

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 7 2013 2:04 PM

You do realise you could download Logos onto your computer and have all that functionality available to you whether you are online or not, don't you? You can find details of how to download the (free) software at http://wiki.logos.com/Installation_and_Indexing_FAQ$27s#What_is_the_direct_link_to_Logos_installers.3f

Your library would also be available on your computer if you did this. 

Welcome to the forums, by the way. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 7 2013 6:10 PM

GregW:
You do realise you could download Logos onto your computer and have all that functionality available to you whether you are online or not, don't you? You can find details of how to download the (free) software at http://wiki.logos.com/Installation_and_Indexing_FAQ$27s#What_is_the_direct_link_to_Logos_installers.3f

The problem with that is he may be on a Chromebook or a windows phone or on a Blackberry playbook or a Linux machine. People sometimes use Biblia.com because no Logos platform is available on their device.

-Dan

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:34 PM

Dan Francis:

The problem with that is he may be on a Chromebook or a windows phone or on a Blackberry playbook or a Linux machine. People sometimes use Biblia.com because no Logos platform is available on their device.

-Dan

Apologies - I hadn't noticed the Chromebook reference in the signature. Embarrassed

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS