Do you want to read more than the Bible in the original language?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 8 2013 8:27 AM

If so, don't miss the following CP's:

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 9:05 AM

I have bids in on them all. Lewis and Short is getting close!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 9:13 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I have bids in on them all. Lewis and Short is getting close!

I also!        *smile*                       Am so happy Sophocles is getting close also!

Thanks fgh for bringing this forward!                   Much appreciated!                        Psalm 29:11

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 1845
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 10:11 AM

I have been in on all Four of them.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 11:21 AM

I was in on most of these, but now I am in on the Thomas Aquinas lexicon as well.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 11 2013 3:35 PM

Bump.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 16 2013 6:32 AM

Bump again.Smile

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS