How to ask for help

Page 2 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 51 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 13 2010 4:13 PM

Scott, you might like to add this one to your signature, it has several links to helpful areas. Partly the reason I have them in my own signature...so I can easily find them.

New to the Forums?

which would be

<a href="/forums/p/21437/160728.aspx#160728">New to the Forums?</a>

Posts 89
Shawn Nichols | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 12:54 PM

Awesome post.

I wish I had read this months ago!

Posts 2
Luis Polanco | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 23 2011 10:12 AM

Testing!

Posts 1
Frank Brazwell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 1:45 PM

I need help! i have tried to copy different notes out of logos resources, and have not been able . How can  this be done to make sermon writing a little easy.

Posts 13359
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 23 2011 3:46 PM

Frank,

I'm afraid I'm not clear what you're asking. Could you start a new thread, explaining the problem in more detail? The first post in this thread explains how to do so.

Mark

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 24 2011 1:52 PM

I just realized that the reason I only saw this very useful post now, and not half a year ago when I was new and could have needed it, is that it's only posted in the PC forum. Sad

Mark, if you see this, do you think you could repost this in the Mac and General forums as well, and convince Logos to make the threads sticky there too? It might help some other newbies, plus it might save you and others at least a few "please post your logs" and "this has already been answered at ...". 

Note: the "How to turn Logging on" link isn't needed in Mac. And maybe the [relatively] new Website forum should be added to the forum list?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1
Jason Whatley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 12 2011 10:07 AM

Test Post

Posts 8
Donald N. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2011 1:15 PM

I just recently upgraded my Logos Scholar's Library Series X Software to Logos 4. I spent 4 hours trying to find the right forum that would help me Import my Sermon Files and PDF's. So, I guess I have 2 questions.

1. Is it possible to import sermon notes and Personal PDF's into Logos 4. 

2. Is there a forum, video or tutorial that shows you how to step by step import your Personal Notes and Files..

I am running Windows Vista 64 bit on my Desktop PC 

I've never created a post before I hope provided enough info.

Thank you very much for you help…

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2011 3:14 PM

Donald, 

Your questions are valid but belong in their own thread:

Could you start a new thread, explaining the problem in more detail? The first post in this thread explains how to do so.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 5
Tangelia Burkett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2011 5:04 PM

Please help me I am stuck. I re-downloaded logos 4 and it downloaded all of my books but it did not finish downloading my front cover. I only have pages 1-3 instead of pages 1-7 on the home page. what do I need to do?

Posts 24919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2011 5:27 PM

Go to Home Page and hold down shift + F5 keys to reset your homepage cache.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2011 4:25 PM

Mark Barnes:
Search for site:community.logos.com searchterms,

Very useful suggestion.  Thanks!

Posts 3
Gary | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2011 6:25 AM

how do i add or minus resources to a new collection?

Posts 21914
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2011 6:34 AM

Hi Gary - and welcome to the forums.

http://wiki.logos.com/Collections should give you what you need.

Graham

Posts 24919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2011 4:50 AM

jion wallin:
Because it is such a common problem, I would suggest that this read: There are also forums for Mac version 1, iPhone, web and other..."

See first post in this thread.

It is also an old thread, so forums for Android are not listed. But check them out at http://community.logos.com/forums/

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2011 6:50 AM

Dave Hooton:

jion wallin:
Because it is such a common problem, I would suggest that this read: There are also forums for Mac version 1, iPhone, web and other..."

See first post in this thread.

It is also an old thread, so forums for Android are not listed. But check them out at http://community.logos.com/forums/

Jion is a spammer his post was a duplicate of and earlier posting in this same thread ...  http://community.logos.com/forums/p/7879/62559.aspx#62559

Posts 24919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2011 3:19 PM

Praiser:
... is a spammer his post was a duplicate of and earlier posting in this same thread ...

I had a suspicion, but thought i'd say something relevant to the thread.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 3
Jhon Orton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 10:33 PM

I agreed with you. Whenever i dogging some forums fr exploring my knowledge online so i thought community logos is one of them. I think this is really trust worthy forums.

Posts 233
Michael Anda | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:20 PM

Thanks for the tips.  I usually just do a forum search, but for some reason don't usually find the pertinent answer(s).  I think I need to go to search school.  Who is the search guru around these parts?

Posts 18668
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 7 2011 6:24 PM

Michael Anda:

Thanks for the tips.  I usually just do a forum search, but for some reason don't usually find the pertinent answer(s).  I think I need to go to search school.  Who is the search guru around these parts?

I'm a bit of a search guru. Searching the forums using the forum search box is usually not very fruitful. Google search gives you more power. Just add site:community.logos.com to your Google search criteria and it will search these forums for what you're looking for. You can use Boolean logic, such as AND and OR (and is presumed when combining search terms, OR is abbreviated with the vertical bar | ) and parentheses to group terms. You can use the intitle: tag (which ensures that what follows it -- no space after the colon and you can use quotation marks around a phrase -- is found in the subject line of the thread). You can limit the search to a particular forum such as this one by including text from the "breadcrumb" line (e.g., "Home > Logos 4 Windows") as one of the search terms.

Page 2 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS