Help. How to create a list of Titles/Authors and print w/o citations??

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:42 AM

I have read the Wiki article on How To Create A Bibliography. I have a question I can;t find the answer to.

How do I create a list of TitlesAuthors without citations and print it or export to file?

Everything I try gives me citations. I get all the way to the "Print/Export" with no problem. It is the next step that has me stumped.

I apologize if I have missed an obvious answer. I am just not finding it.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:10 AM

bump.  

Anyone?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:29 AM

You can't as far as I know.  It has to use one of the predefined bibliography formats.  It would be nice if there was a Author/Title only format or a way to add custom formats. 

When I want to extract certain fields from the data, I use BibTex format, and then post-process the data using search-and-replace functions in a good text editor to delete the unwanted data.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:46 AM

Hi ST,

my Bibliography2 program will do this (but it includes book cover images which you can easily delete, they are in a table, just delete the table with the images) by sending them to Word. See the screen-shot below from Word. The program is linked in my signature below (Bibl2).

(Click on image to view full size)

EDIT: for more detailed steps, just let me know and i will post them.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS