Menu bar feature

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 852
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:40 AM

Right now, we can drag resources, tasks {Cited by, Text Comparison, Favorites, and the like} to the top bar and the can be accessed very easily. The problem now is … I have too many items up there and have to scroll back and forth to access them at times. Not so terrible - and still faster than going to the main location of each. But ...

Would it be possible to GROUP certain frequently used features / resources on the top under an icon of our choosing. Then if we merely hoover over that icon, a drop-down list appears and - voila! - we can choose what we want.

I would have my Language resources under one icon. Then I would put some favorite features under another, with recent reading / favorite sources / dictionary under another. It could be a big help. Just thinking out loud.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:42 AM

Ron Corbett:

Right now, we can drag resources, tasks {Cited by, Text Comparison, Favorites, and the like} to the top bar and the can be accessed very easily. The problem now is … I have too many items up there and have to scroll back and forth to access them at times. Not so terrible - and still faster than going to the main location of each. But ...

Would it be possible to GROUP certain frequently used features / resources on the top under an icon of our choosing. Then if we merely hoover over that icon, a drop-down list appears and - voila! - we can choose what we want.

I would have my Language resources under one icon. Then I would put some favorite features under another, with recent reading / favorite sources / dictionary under another. It could be a big help. Just thinking out loud.

Yes Sounds good to me

Posts 682
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:46 AM

Some things even e-sword does better - come on Logos - learn from the competitors - even if they are free.

Shalom

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2014 9:04 AM

Ron Corbett:
Would it be possible to GROUP certain frequently used features / resources on the top under an icon of our choosing.

That's a good idea. Why don't you post it at UserVoice? We use it to gauge interest about suggested features like this. Then you can use this thread to whip votes for it. 

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 852
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2014 7:45 AM

OK, it is posted at User Voice. Let's see if it gets any traction :)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS