Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 19
Robert Forlenza | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 2 2014 2:55 PM

Ed, this is truly disappointing in all honesty. I have used Logos/Bible on all platforms.

I, like others have mentioned, have a Surface Pro 3. I actually have multiple Windows 8.1 tablets at this point. There are times, such as sitting in a Sunday morning service, when I simply want an to use my device as an electronic bible. I would hope that the Bible functionality found on the IOS and Android platforms would be added to the Windows platform. It is extremely curious that one would default to typing a bible reference in as opposed to touching a table of contents was the implementation chosen on the Windows platform. The ease of navigation from one reference to another truly needs to be added to the Windows Bible app.

The full Logos platform is simply not what I want to run or what one would consider 'appropriate' for simple bible reading and jumping through scripture during a bible service or bible study. It is a wonderful research tool and I have been a strong proponent of Logos, including having a presentation done for our assembly, but it does not function well as a reader in a church setting.

Posts 18
Jerry Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 11 2015 11:36 AM

Add another Surface Pro 3 user to the list of disappointed customers.  I don't necessarily want the full Logos product on my Surface - my desktop is where I do serious study.  But I would love to have some of my main Logos resources available on my SP3 when reading, jotting down some quick notes, or using my table in church.  I am now using OliveTree's software, which works very well in the Window 8.1 environment.  But I hate not having my resources and notes available.  The Surface Pro 3 is starting to take off, so it would be nice to see it supported.

Jerry

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS