Page 3 of 6 (102 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 101 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 101
Dan Langston | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 7 2017 8:19 PM

The Fire Bible request on uservoice has 94 votes now, let's keep rolling to get it higher up!  

https://suggestbooks.uservoice.com/forums/308269-book-suggestions/suggestions/10843155-fire-bible 

Posts 97
Earl Sheneman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 7 2017 10:35 PM

I would like to see it. Just gave it my votes.

Posts 101
Dan Langston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 8 2017 8:07 AM

YES! now at 101, thanks so much

Posts 97
Earl Sheneman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 8 2017 10:22 AM

Yes

Posts 1398
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 8 2017 2:11 PM

113 votes

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 8 2017 2:36 PM

OliveTree offers the notes stand alone for $54.99 enhanced for use with their resource guide

Wordsearch offers this in a bundle with 150 other resources for $49.95 (Fire Bible Bundle).

I would much rather it in Logos.

Votes now 116

Posts 101
Dan Langston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 8 2017 4:57 PM

This is terriffic!  Thanks everyone for doing your part and for the updates. The charts in the Fire Bible are as exceptional of any I've seen, for example Old Testament prophecies "fulfilled" in the New Testament, with the hyperlinked Scriptures.  Imagine the capabilities in Logos with the passage list feature and factbook, not to mention the massive export capabilities. 

Posts 101
Dan Langston | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 9 2017 12:27 PM

The uservoice votes are now at 146.  Thanks for helping us keep promoting it.  

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 9 2017 12:38 PM

It is now in the Top 10, strangely it is not showing up in the Hot Ideas. Given level of activity over last week one would think it would be on that list. Titles with a handful of votes in total, a lot less than the growth of interest in this title over the past week show up but apparently the FIre Bible is not a Hot Idea. Not to worry keep fanning the Flames of the Fire Bible on the forums here Dan.

Posts 476
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 11 2017 4:21 PM

Currently #6 on Top Ideas. not sure what the holdup is.  This has been a long-time requested. Glad to see the support rising. Added my 3. 

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 115
Richard J. Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 13 2017 2:09 AM

I’m glad to see a thread on getting the Fire Bible into Logos Yes

Posts 1398
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 10:16 AM

Why is Faithlife team so inactive? They never responded to the thread, user voice and etc. words like we are trying to contact the publisher, yes, no, maybe would be better than just ignoring silence.   

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 5232
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 12:00 PM

As I has said elsewhere is a a real mystery how FL works...... Holman Bible commentary OT has been requested for about a decade and never made it to prepub yet. 

-dan

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 1:15 PM

Wild Eagle:

Why is Faithlife team so inactive? They never responded to the thread, user voice and etc. words like we are trying to contact the publisher, yes, no, maybe would be better than just ignoring silence.   

I would not say they are inactive, I don't know what they may or may not be doing behind the scenes. No other company I purchase from gives me updates on negotiatons with their trade partners or potential trade partners so I don't expect FL to do so either.

Posts 853
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 2:03 PM

Hi all,

We are working on getting a license for this.

Stay tuned!

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 1398
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 2:04 PM

Thank you Ben for the quick update! Yes

Posts 3019
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 2:14 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Wonderful! Thanks, Ben!

Posts 5232
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 2:50 PM

Great to hear that Ben...

-Dan 

Posts 476
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 17 2017 3:30 PM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Stay tuned!

Sweet! Ben to the rescue! Glad FL is listening and to everyone on this forum for persistently sharing the desires of the P&C community. What's next? P&C Platinum? 😎

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 3 of 6 (102 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS