Resources

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Mauricio Arantes de Sousa | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 31 2014 3:37 AM

Since the last automactically update of my software Logos Bible Software 4.6c SR-6 (4.63.0.0400), many resources were missing. 

Posts 22826
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 3:44 AM

Hi Mauricio - and welcome to the forums

How many / which resources are missing?

Graham 

Posts 11
Mauricio Arantes de Sousa | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 3:50 PM
Hi Graham,       All my resources except the titles that I downloaded by Vyrso. I had a Scholar's library in Logos 3. I did a minimal crossgrade to Logos 4 on 10/28/2011 and received all the automatic updates till now. But I suspect this happens in the last update to the version 4.6c SR-6 (4.63.0.0400).       Thank you for the prompt response,       Sincerely       Mauricio. (sorry for my english mistakes. I’m a Brazilian Baptist pastor and my english level is sufficient to read english, but is very poor to write or listen).
Posts 29088
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 5:19 PM

Enter "update now" without the quotes into the command box and see if Logos begins downloading any resources.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 11
Mauricio Arantes de Sousa | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 11 2014 2:33 AM

Hi M.J.Smith,

I did it in the past, but nothing happens. I did it again and nothing, because my logos is up to date. Anyway, thank you,

Mauricio

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 11 2014 4:36 AM

Mauricio Arantes de Sousa:
All my resources except the titles that I downloaded by Vyrso.

Welcome Big Smile

Suggest contacting Logos Customer Service to verify resource licenses => https://www.logos.com/contact

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 11
Mauricio Arantes de Sousa | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 11 2014 4:52 AM

Hi, I'm in contact with the support for almost a month.

thanks

Mauricio 

Posts 29088
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 11 2014 12:44 PM

Have you tried reindexing?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS