Resource prioritization changes by itself?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 299
Robert Mullen | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 27 2009 8:07 AM

I thought I was going nuts for a bit but now I am certain that my resource prioritization is changing. I have dragged my commentaries into a very specific order but they will partially revert back and JFB and The Nelson Study Bible will pop back up to the top. I think these might be old resources from a package I bought years ago. Do they maybe not behave well with Logos 4? I also see my IVP Backgroound commentaries slide down in the list so there are other issues. I am not sure if this is a known problem but I don't see any reference to this specific problem after searching.

Thanks.

Posts 31278
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 7:58 PM

I've not seen any mention of this before. It is very odd behavior.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1683
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 8:16 PM

Robert Mullen:
I thought I was going nuts for a bit but now I am certain that my resource prioritization is changing. I have dragged my commentaries into a very specific order but they will partially revert back ...

Are you certain you have prioritized your resources? Or are you just expecting it to remember the order you used to add specific resources to a collection?

To prioritize, open the Library window, and click Prioritize (right side of the window.) Then add the resources here, and drag them up/down as needed. This screen:

Posts 299
Robert Mullen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 8:20 PM

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. I am seeing some other odd behavior like the ability to crash L4 at any time by trying to copy the URL of a resource. Crashes every time. I am running in Parallels on a Mac though so I wonder if that is causing some grief. I am also doing some work in the Mac Alpha which might contribute to the overall problem. I will keep an eye on this and see if I can spot a pattern.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS