Authors authors authors

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1152
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 28 2009 1:58 PM

I just received A General View of the History of the English Bible which had been on community pricing. It came tagged wrong in the author department spelling it Fosse instead of Foss and now I have two entries instead of one. I was really hoping that L4 would fix all these problems with authors but I can't even find any way to submit a typo on this. I think that Logos has fixed many of these author issues but some still remain (J.I. Packer) and new ones are being introduced. Is there a way to submit a typo report?

Posts 33817
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2009 2:33 PM

Search Help for "typo" - there are several ways to do it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 67
Aaron Kesson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2009 3:17 PM

Not too long ago I was reading John Wesley's Sermons on Several Occasions and ran across several typo's in the sermons.  The resource needs to be open to do this, but when I right clicked on the word(s), an option came up at the bottom to 'report typo'. 

In the report you can add your own comments.  I also found it does work on the title page of the book as well. 

Grace and Peace,

-Rev. Aaron Kesson

http://www.aaronkesson.com

Posts 1152
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2009 4:54 PM

Thanks guys, I know how to report a typo in general but there doesn't seem to be any way to do it for the metadata. I guess I can just do a general one on the cover page or something but Foss is spelled right there. Hopefully Logos notices this and fixes the resource.

Tom

Posts 33817
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2009 5:51 PM

Metadata you can report here or on the wiki where there is a page of them

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2009 6:05 PM

Here's the page on the wiki for reporting Metadata correction proposals.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS