Ross commentary on the Psalms

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 1973
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 6:24 AM

This is now on Pre-pub!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 3232
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 12:33 PM

Joseph Turner:

This is now on Pre-pub!

Yes it is but in true Faithlife style it has been made part of a bundle so volume three will cost you $83

Posts 142
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 11:46 PM

Mattillo:

but in true Faithlife style 

Love your words! So funny and true!

Posts 142
C.E.H. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 20 2018 11:49 PM

Mattillo are you sure that in this case it's Faithlife and not Kregel? Because the other three books in this series are too a bundle.

Posts 3232
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 21 2018 4:22 AM

C.E.H.:

Mattillo are you sure that in this case it's Faithlife and not Kregel? Because the other three books in this series are too a bundle.

That is a good point and shows how quick I was to jump the gun. No I do not know either way whose call it was. I do know that FL loves their bundles though. In the end, at least we are finally getting volume 3.  It seems some really like Ross' work on Psalms so I'll hope that it gets broken up one day and take a look at them.

Posts 1973
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 21 2018 5:18 AM

I understand your frustration, but I do actually want all three volumes, so it is $83 for three volumes.  On the bright side, it will be split eventually, but that could be a while.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2467
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 21 2018 7:44 AM

And into the cart it goes...

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS