Reformed Packages Comparison

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 475
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 14 2014 10:35 AM

3264.reformed packages.xlsx

Hopefully this is useful until Logos builds the tools to see what each user has etc, but it shows all the packages and what you get as you go from one package to another..

Posts 155
Pedro | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 12:36 PM

Thank you very much. Very useful spreadsheet. Smile

Posts 8811
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 12:52 PM

Nice job Travis. Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 2:56 PM

You da man Travis!!! And for some added flair. http://youtu.be/8CyRiwED7s8

ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 149
Timothy Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:14 PM

Travis Walter:

5516.reformed packages.xlsx

Hopefully this is useful until Logos builds the tools to see what each user has etc, but it shows all the packages and what you get as you go from one package to another..

Unless I am mistaken, Reformed Bronze has Cascadia Syntax Graphs of the New Testament: SBLGNT Edition, SBL/Logos Greek New Testament and Lexham Hebrew Bible with Morphology.

Windows 8.1 64-bit, Core i5-3330, 8GB RAM

Posts 475
Travis Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:28 PM

Timothy Brown:

Travis Walter:

Unless I am mistaken, Reformed Bronze has Cascadia Syntax Graphs of the New Testament: SBLGNT Edition, SBL/Logos Greek New Testament and Lexham Hebrew Bible with Morphology.

Looks like either a) it got added after I made this spreadsheet or b) somehow I missed them.  fixed now.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 9:37 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAl790TopkhdHNsTnRLY1A2RU9OY3pDNHdqTHVpQ3c#gid=20

Randy Sims and I made this... Has All past and present base packages included including the new Reformed packages :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS