5.2a Beta 6: Please remember maximized state of Library window too!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 16 2014 9:53 PM

This feature request (Remember sort column/order in Library) is now working great in 5.2a beta version. But you neglected to notice the sub-request in the comments to also remember the size of the Library floating window (particularly whether it was maximized) when last closed, and reopen it in that same size/state.

Please squeeze that in during this beta cycle. It's a pain to have to remaximize the Library every time I open it.

Posts 10733
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 17 2014 4:40 AM

Rosie Perera:
Please squeeze that in during this beta cycle. It's a pain to have to remaximize the Library every time I open it.

Yes, please. For me, remembering the size would be ideal as I do not maximize this window.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 17 2014 8:00 AM

Rosie Perera:
But you neglected to notice the sub-request in the comments to also remember the size of the Library floating window (particularly whether it was maximized) when last closed, and reopen it in that same size/state.

I will create a case for this request. Thank you! Smile

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 21 2014 7:26 AM

Rosie Perera:

YesYesYesYesYes

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS