BUG 5.2a RC1: Page numbers reverts to references

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8898
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 25 2014 11:51 AM

From Show page numbers in Locator Bar.

1) Open a resource that has both page numbers and some kind of references (I've tried with TDNT and a NAC volume).

2) Set the reference box to show page numbers.

3) Scroll.

>> It insists on reverting to references.

(But the scrolling seems much faster. Have you improved it in resources as well as the Library, or am I imagining things?)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8898
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 25 2014 12:26 PM

I'm also having problems with the Last/Next Search Result dropdown:

After doing a search and going to the first result, I could take the screenshot above, but once I scrolled a little to look at the context, the Search Result option disappeared, and I can't seem to find a way to get it back.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 25 2014 1:55 PM

fgh:

>> It insists on reverting to references.

I will create a case for Development to investigate this. 

fgh:

After doing a search and going to the first result, I could take the screenshot above, but once I scrolled a little to look at the context, the Search Result option disappeared, and I can't seem to find a way to get it back.

I am not able to reproduce this in 5.2a RC2.

What resource are you using? What if you run the same search again and go to the first result, will the Search Result option appear again? 

Posts 8898
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 25 2014 3:25 PM

Angela Murashov:
I will create a case for Development to investigate this. 

Thanks.

Angela Murashov:
I am not able to reproduce this in 5.2a RC2.

Neither am I.Smile

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS