Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 52 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4402
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 1 2014 3:27 PM

Why did I only discover this by accident? Did I miss a big announcement?

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 1 2014 3:28 PM

SineNomine:

I think you just made the big announcement yourself! This product just rolled live a few minutes ago.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 19044
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 1 2014 3:41 PM

Oh my goodness, that's a good deal for me! With Dynamic Pricing it's only $62.98. And it includes the Ancient Faith Biblical & Theological Studies Bundle (32 vols.) ($299.95) which was on my wishlist anyway, and The Greek Orthodox Church ($12.95) and surely other items that will be new to me. I'm going to take the plunge and dive in!

Thanks for pointing this out! It doesn't even show up in the New Products list yet.

Posts 4402
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 1 2014 3:55 PM

Gabe Martini:

SineNomine:

I think you just made the big announcement yourself! This product just rolled live a few minutes ago.

I must have discovered it only seconds later, then. I happened to be viewing something - I forget what - which is included in the builder. Then I frantically searched the forums and Logos blog to see what was up. In any case, you already have one satisfied customer up above!

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 1 2014 3:56 PM

SineNomine:
Why did I only discover this by accident?

I want you on my resource team. This is good news!

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4402
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 1 2014 4:07 PM

Super.Tramp:

SineNomine:
Why did I only discover this by accident?

I want you on my resource team.

I can be bought. ;-)

Super.Tramp:
This is good news!

Great news, even!

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 1 2014 4:10 PM

There are more East-facing surprises on the way. Today, even?!

Faithlife

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 2 2014 3:36 PM

I just downloaded the Orthodox Library Builder.

I got 50 "new to me"  resources for a small sum of $81. 

$796.75 to purchase separately Only $1.62 per volume in this deal.

Check it out!

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 12:26 PM

Grab these deals while they last! Price goes back to normal on May 16, but dynamic pricing will of course remain.

We have a lot more exciting Orthodox offerings on the way, as well.

Faithlife

Posts 167
David Kirk Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 12:53 PM

It seems to be missing from the website. It says it doesn't exist. I ordered mine Friday. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 1:07 PM

David Kirk Davis:

It seems to be missing from the website. It says it doesn't exist. I ordered mine Friday. 

Try this link,  https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=Orthodox+Library+Builder+(257+vols.)

Posts 403
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 1:22 PM

it is no longer for sale

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 1:31 PM

https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=Orthodox+Library+Builder+(257+vols.)

I guess it is sloppy website management.

Posts 2118
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 1:35 PM

Super.Tramp:

David Kirk Davis:

Try this link,  https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=Orthodox+Library+Builder+(257+vols.)

I can see it, but when I click on it, it says that it doesn't exist.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 1:41 PM

Joseph Turner:
I can see it, but when I click on it, it says that it doesn't exist.

I guess they pulled it and forgot that one link.       I wonder why it got pulled..........

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 1:46 PM

Hey everyone, thanks for the heads up on this. I got back from lunch and found the notifications. I'm not sure what happened, but it is now visible again!

Faithlife

Posts 167
David Kirk Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 8:37 PM

Thanks. I ordered it immediately when I saw the collection containing Reardon was included and I got it for $68. Looking forward to the base packages one day. 

Posts 4112
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 8:55 PM

Gabe - perhaps you can explain why the price has been all over the map on this package?

When I first saw it, it was near 300$, then yesterday it was nearly 400, and now its 314.

I've added /some/ resources - but nothing included in the package; and certainly nothing that should have made nearly a hundred dollar difference.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 9:02 PM

abondservant:

Gabe - perhaps you can explain why the price has been all over the map on this package?

When I first saw it, it was near 300$, then yesterday it was nearly 400, and now its 314.

I've added /some/ resources - but nothing included in the package; and certainly nothing that should have made nearly a hundred dollar difference.

The contents and pricing haven't changed since launch day (to my knowledge). I know some Orthodox products have shipped over the past week, but none were included in this offering. I think some of the contents were recently on sale for the Verbum.com launch, so I wonder if that somehow affected dynamic pricing? Hard to say for sure, but I will do some digging tomorrow to see if anything has changed since last week.

Faithlife

Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS