Are the volume level settings for ALL videos in a presentation tied together?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 128
Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 4 2014 12:10 PM

Just tried my first video in the sermon part of a presentation and it went great - However, I was also trying one of the Proclaim text videos (2 Cor 5:17) that has music on it in the pre-service loop. I need the pre- and post- service loops to be silent because we have musicians playing preludes and postludes. 

If I turned the volume down on the video in the pre-service loop, the volume also went down on the video I clip I was using in my sermon. I couldn't adjust the volume on one without affecting the volume of the other.

Is there something I'm missing? Or did I, in a busy morning, just imagine it? Don't think so...

Each video has a little volume level setting, but when you set it on one, when you open up another one, it TOO has been changed.

Anyone else notice this? Any work-arounds?

Thanks!

Larry

Posts 126
Jared Schwyhart | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 3:13 PM

On the pre-service loop section, right next to the section heading, there is a speaker icon. Click it and it gives you options. Select "Stop Back Ground Audio."

This will mute all items in the pre-service loop. You can do the same in each section.

The volume control is global. So it controls the volume of every item no matter the section. Kinda stinks it's that way, but that's how it is for now.

Another work-around is selecting the arrow icon next to each item and choosing "Background Audio" and then not have any background music in the list.

Posts 128
Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 5 2014 8:33 AM

Thanks, Jared - This is a HUGE help!!!  I KNEW there had to be some way around this problem -

Larry

Posts 126
Jared Schwyhart | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 5 2014 8:38 AM

You're welcome.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS