search results remain highlighted

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Timothy P. Farley | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 6 2014 7:03 PM

For some time now I have tried everything I can to clear search result highlighting. After completing searches and closing the search window I still find the words highlighted. I have the NASB95 as my preferred Bible and even changing the preferred Bible it still leaves these highlighted words. I have had this since version 4 and it didn't stop after upgrading to 5 and finally I have changed from PC to a Mac and with a complete new instalation my synchronized layouts still show these highlights.  

Posts 28688
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 6 2014 7:45 PM

Welcome! Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Can you post screen shots? What does the visual filter menu (three intersecting circles) show?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 26005
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 6 2014 7:46 PM

I doubt you are seeing Search highlights as you might be seeing the affects of Highlighting or Visual filters. Look in the tri-colour icon of your bible and see what you can switch off (untick) under NOTES  & VISUAL FILTERS:-

Visual Filters will produce highlights and text Highlighting (from the Tools menu) is controlled by Note files.

If you are still seeing highlights it would help to post a screen shot.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2
Timothy P. Farley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 6 2014 8:17 PM

Thanks! I don't understand why only the NASB95 had it but unchecking the "links to open panels" worked. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS