Scrolling over Favorites

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Hundley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 10 2014 10:37 AM

Hello, I recently migrated from a PC to a Mac.  One difference I noticed on the Mac is that when I open my favorites I'm unable to view them by simply scrolling over them.  Instead, I have to actually click on the favorite and have logos go to the actual resource.  On the PC I could just scroll over the favorite and a bubble would pop up showing the passage.  Is it not possible to view favorites by scrolling over them on the Mac?  Or, is there a setting I need to change?   Interestingly, scroll over viewing seems to work fine when I'm looking at my history, but not at my favorites.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 10 2014 7:20 PM

Hundley:
On the PC I could just scroll over the favorite and a bubble would pop up showing the passage.

Welcome Big Smile

Using Logos 5.2a SR-3 on Windows 7 can replicate pop up when hovering mouse over a Favorite:

while Logos 5.2a SR-3 on OS X 10.8.5 shows different pop-up:

Hundley:

Is it not possible to view favorites by scrolling over them on the Mac?  Or, is there a setting I need to change?

Added Feature Parity reference to this thread => http://wiki.logos.com/Mac_and_PC_User_Interface_Differences#Feature_Parity

Hundley:

Interestingly, scroll over viewing seems to work fine when I'm looking at my history, but not at my favorites.

Concur History pop-ups appear identical on Windows 7 and OS X 10.8.5

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2
Hundley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 10 2014 8:59 PM

thanks!

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 13 2014 7:44 AM

Bump for Logos.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 13 2014 1:15 PM

Hundley:
 On the PC I could just scroll over the favorite and a bubble would pop up showing the passage.  Is it not possible to view favorites by scrolling over them on the Mac?

We have a case for this issue, but I don't have an estimate on when it will be fixed. 

I will include a link this forum post to the case so that we will update you when it is fixed. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS