command bar - no commands are available

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Funk, Christoph | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 14 2014 2:10 AM

Hi! I run Logos 5 on my Mac and on a Windows PC. In both versions it is not possible to enter a command in the command line. If I do (i.e. update now), the only options Logos shows me are searches. And if I press enter it only does searches... Any idea what is wrong?

Posts 10845
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 14 2014 3:24 AM

Unfortunately, I cannot duplicate your problem. Perhaps a screenshot would help us see if something is amiss with your entry. I really can't imagine what would cause this in two separate installations.

Not sure what help they may provide, but you could provide logs. See the two links in my signature.

Posts 12147
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 14 2014 6:08 AM

Funk, Christoph:

Hi! I run Logos 5 on my Mac and on a Windows PC. In both versions it is not possible to enter a command in the command line. If I do (i.e. update now), the only options Logos shows me are searches. And if I press enter it only does searches... Any idea what is wrong?

Christoph,

any chance that you use a localized version of Logos 5 (such as German)? Logos unfortunately decided to localize not only the visible UI but also commands, so when using the German localization it's "Öffnen" instead of "open" etc.

At least that's the reason commands annoyingly don't work for me sometimes. Currently there's no master list of local commands and some translations are less than obvious.

Mick   

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS