BUG: Search count and opening position

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28953
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 15 2014 2:17 AM

I was testing the search function for picking up notes in a Passage Guide. Three problems occurred.

1. The Passage Guide opened to the occurrence under commentaries but did not open the occurrences under the initial section
  2. The count is two although three elements should be selected  resolved after a four minute wait
  3. When the count is spread across multiple documents there is no indication of how many occurrences I should find in each document.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 19 2014 12:00 PM

MJ. Smith:
The Passage Guide opened to the occurrence under commentaries but did not open the occurrences under the initial section

I've made a case for this issue. I suspect it's simply due to the initial section being collapsed by default.

MJ. Smith:
When the count is spread across multiple documents there is no indication of how many occurrences I should find in each document.

I've made a case for this suggestion.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 28 2014 4:44 PM

Dylan Rondeau:

MJ. Smith:
When the count is spread across multiple documents there is no indication of how many occurrences I should find in each document.

I've made a case for this suggestion.

This has been implemented in 5.2b Beta 6.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS