I goofed ... Logos, any bright ideas?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33842
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 1 2010 1:37 AM

When I was first creating reading lists in topics.logos.com, I sometimes duplicated the web links in the reading lists because I didn't understand how you were going to display them.  Is there an easy way for me to find my entries to correct them?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 1:53 AM

Well, here's a Google search that will find all the pages in topics.logos.com that you've ever edited. Not sure how to narrow it down further than that for you:

"MJ. Smith" intitle:"page history" site:topics.logos.com

Posts 33842
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 2:04 AM

Thank you ... I was thinking too much within the box. I'll have to check the warranty on my brain - does it cover 2010?Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 2:17 AM

MJ. Smith:

Thank you ... I was thinking too much within the box. I'll have to check the warranty on my brain - does it cover 2010?Smile

Sorry, you'll have to call Customer Service on that. Here's the contact info: 1-800-BRAIN-DOH! They'll want to know if you have the beta version or SR-1 or SR-2 when you call, so be prepared with that info and your brain's serial number. And a major credit card, just in case it is out of warranty.

Also just in case it's a quickie I can help you with: did you plug it in, and did you try rebooting? Wink

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 2:48 AM

I have to reboot mine nearly every day just to clear the memory. I also seem to be having difficulty with the power source... it varies wildly at times.

One tech support guy said my processor is hopelessly out of date. But I talk to The Supervisor, who said not to worry: it would still do what He needed me to do with it. That's encouraging.

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 11:07 AM

Rosie Perera:

MJ. Smith:

Sorry, you'll have to call Customer Service on that. Here's the contact info: 1-800-BRAIN-DOH! They'll want to know if you have the beta version or SR-1 or SR-2 when you call, so be prepared with that info and your brain's serial number. And a major credit card, just in case it is out of warranty.

Also just in case it's a quickie I can help you with: did you plug it in, and did you try rebooting? Wink

Thank you Ladies, that is the best laugh I have had this whole year Geeked

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 11:08 AM

Tom Blanchard:
I talk to The Supervisor, who said not to worry: it would still do what He needed me to do with it. That's encouraging

I like that thought  Yes

Posts 3855
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 11:29 AM

Rosie Perera:
Also just in case it's a quickie I can help you with: did you plug it in, and did you try rebooting?

I have always heard that sometimes a good kick does the job.  But be sure you do it yourself, anybody else's might be too hard.

Good luck.

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 2:06 PM

Floyd Johnson:
have always heard that sometimes a good kick does the job.  But be sure you do it yourself, anybody else's might be too hard.

I looked at Martha's picture. I'm not sure she would be able to kick herself in the head.

Posts 186
Robert G. Mettler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 2:17 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if the title of this thread shouldn't  be the motto for Logos 4. :>)

Posts 3751
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 2:22 PM

RobertGMettler:

I'm beginning to wonder if the title of this thread shouldn't  be the motto for Logos 4. :>)

LOL... but hey--look at all the community we've enjoyed, talking about using L4 ... ;-)

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 2:28 PM

RobertGMettler:

I was thinking more along the lines of moving it to page 28 of the 'Big Thread".  Smile

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS