Webinar

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 21 2014 8:55 AM

Logos:

I really do appreciate the webinar.....but......while people are at work and unable to attend? Really? I would guess that a good number of your users are bi-vocational pastor's.

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Posts 1770
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 9:30 AM

Hi Michael,

Please see Ray Deck's post here: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/84904/595495.aspx#595495 

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 9:40 AM

Thanks Rick, you beat me to it. 

The recording will be available after the fact if you're unable to attend at 10am (PDT). Just be sure to register, so we can send you a link to it. 

We're still experimenting with the right day of the week & time of day. I doubt there is a "magic hour," and we will have to plan events for a variety of times to make them available to all.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 6602
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 11:02 AM

RayDeck3:
We're still experimenting with the right day of the week & time of day. I doubt there is a "magic hour," and we will have to plan events for a variety of times to make them available to all.

Seven p.m. Eastern time.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 11:42 AM

RayDeck3:

Thanks Rick, you beat me to it. 

The recording will be available after the fact if you're unable to attend at 10am (PDT). Just be sure to register, so we can send you a link to it. 

I thought there probably would be...thanks!

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 11:46 AM

When I try to register, it says that my email is invalid. Any thoughts? Tried three times all with same error.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS