Re: BUG: Now I'm getting no e-mails for many forum posts

Page 5 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 85 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 3:11 PM

OK, I've tried to give you some time off, but posts like this are very hard to read, trying to figure out where the quotes end and the replies start:

And posts like this are rather confusing (Matthew's quote is the one starting with "So"):

Not to talk about this one:

I've also begun to see posts where the letters are correct in the heading, but incorrect in the text, like this one:

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 10:51 AM

Further confirmation that the missing e-mails are linked to certain people: I'm missing all of Daniel Lee's posts on You have to pay for KJV?

And what have you done to our profile pages: Cleaning up our post logs?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 1:24 PM

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/94277/654849.aspx#654849 

The quote formatting seems to have lessened considerably, but I'm still seeing a few examples of it.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 10:34 AM

The missing e-mails are increasing again. I lost the first 9 posts, and possibly some later, from Lexham & the Catholics have a forum, but not the Baptists? When you finally add a Catholic forum, I don't get to know about it for hours!Crying

I'm also fairly sure I've missed posts from logos 6 crossgrade and several other threads, but I don't have the time or energy to investigate closer.

Furthermore, you need to go over the Search dropdown again, after Phil's additions to and rearrangements of the forums. 

And where do you want us to report forum issues in the future, now that Phil has renamed the Website forum the Logos.com forum and left the forums orphaned without a natural place to report issues? Personally, I would prefer a separate Forum forum, and I would think that would be the easiest for you as well. See the first link above and Forum about the Forums.

Phil also inadvertently caused a new forum issue: if I write "Logos.com forum", I don't want "Logos.com" to link, and I certainly don't want it to link to the Logos.com website. But it does.  So I have to select it and click the Unlink icon every time I don't want to see it. Annoying!

And I'm still seeing quote formatting in e-mails, and several other issues reported on this thread.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 20 2014 3:36 PM

Am I talking to myself here??

Do you realise how incredibly frustrating it is to get mail after mail where important (often the most important) information is left out, just because it happens to be surrounded by <>'s?

And then we have this easily readable post:

Tongue Tied

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 2:29 PM

I know you have more important things to deal with right now, but I'm seeing an increased amount of missing e-mails again. 

Plus I just had another hour without any e-mails at all, but they just downloaded, so I assume you're aware of that.

I'm also wondering what's wrong with my post above. The screenshots showed up normally when I'd just posted it, but now I'm just seeing empty frames. At first I thought it was a temporary effect of the server issues, but now I realise that the e-mail I got at the time looks the same. Odd! Can you see them somehow, or do I have to dig them out of Trash and repost them? (EDIT: Here's another post with the same issue: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/96585/665515.aspx#665515.)

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 5 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS