SUGGESTION: The Resources Reviewed in the Collected Reviews of Geerhardus Vos

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5092
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 25 2014 10:50 AM

I'm slowly slogging my way through all of the resources in Reformed Diamond and putting them where they belong. When I came across The Collected Reviews of Geerhardus Vos, it seemed to me that these book reviews are a perfect source--a prepackaged idea well--for Logos to tap for future CP offerings.

Many of these are German language books being reviewed, but the reviews are all in English. So, besides having a great source for English CP offerings, Logos has a line on potential German CPs as well. I noticed that I have about 4-5 of these in my library currently, and many of the other titles look quite interesting to me, such as...

• Kirkpatrick's The Doctrine of the Prophets
  • Bruce's St. Paul's Conception of Christianity
  • Brigg's The Messiah of the Gospels and the Messiah of the Apostles
  • Blake's Joseph and Moses
  • Schmidt's The Prophet of Nazareth

...and numerous others.

I also notice that there are a significant number of OT & NT theology titles, probably enough to create a CP collection for each. I hope Logos will tap this resource, especially since having Vos's review of each title gives each of these a little bit of additional value.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, 64gb 3600 RAM, 2tb m.2 EVO Pro Plus SSD (x2), 12tb Seagate Barracuda (x2)...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS