Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1066
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 2 2014 7:19 AM

Great to see some sale prices on Richardson. I'm a little curious as to why Vyrso has Peace Child for $4.99 instead of $2.99 however. Any chance of changing this and also Eternity in Their Hearts and Secrets of the Koran to $1.99? The one about Heaven is also lower elsewhere but I'm not that interested.

Thanks!

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 2 2014 7:28 AM

Hi Tom! Glad to hear that you are excited about the titles, these are discounts that have been sponsored by the publisher so we can only meet their outlined discounted price at this time. Thanks!

Posts 1066
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 2 2014 7:36 AM

Thanks for the quick reply Brian but it seems strange that A is offering a discount off a lower pricing level. i.e. the 1.99 are being offered at 1.83 and the 2.99 at 2.76. I can see a 17 or 24 cent difference but not a $2 difference. No worries, I've already read them all so I'll just pass for the moment.

Posts 29138
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 2 2014 12:18 PM

Tom Reynolds:
but it seems strange that A is offering a discount off a lower pricing level

If you watch A's pricing strategy and negotiations with publishers it shouldn't seem strange - A isn't afraid to flex its muscles or offer loss-leaders.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 63
Benjamin Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 25 2014 8:21 PM

What happened to Don Richardson's books? They seemed to have been removed from Vyrso.

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:56 AM

There are some transitions happening with one of the publishers of Don Richardson's books, we're hoping to have them back up on Vyrso soon!

Posts 1066
Posts 2268
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 16 2014 5:27 AM

Hope they go on sale again. 

https://vyrso.com/products/search?q=don+richardson

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS