BUG: Very odd cover image error

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 4 2014 6:45 AM

Crossway Apologetics Collection (10 vols.):

Same collection in Wishlists:

(Isn't the image linked to the title in such a way that an error like this should be impossible?)

And, by the way, when will this collection be split up? I've been waiting for the 6 vol. Upgrade to be split, but instead you consolidated it into 10 vols.Sad That didn't exactly make me more likely to buy... I'm only interested in the two Christian Apologetics Past and Present volumes.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 4 2014 6:49 AM

I've seen this wishlist problem too.  It's a different book in my case:

I tried removing it and re-adding it to the wishlist, but that didn't fix it.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 272
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 4 2014 8:27 AM

Occasionally we update product images, other times we retire SKUs and replace them with new SKUs that are for the same "product".  We'll look into this, but I'd be very curious to know if clearing your cache solved the problem for you locally.

I'll pass along the feedback to break up this collection.

Thanks.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 4 2014 9:54 AM

Glenn Airoldi:
I'd be very curious to know if clearing your cache solved the problem for you locally.

No, it had no effect.

BTW, Beauty from Ashes is a Vryso resource so that makes it especially strange that it shows for a Logos resource.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 4 2014 10:17 AM

Glenn Airoldi:
Occasionally we update product images, other times we retire SKUs and replace them with new SKUs that are for the same "product"

This was added to the wish list today, and the screenshots were taken minutes later. Besides, look at the image. That was no deliberate change.

Glenn Airoldi:
I'll pass along the feedback to break up this collection.

Thanks.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 40
LogosEmployee
Jani Snell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 4 2014 11:13 AM

fgh:

And, by the way, when will this collection be split up? I've been waiting for the 6 vol. Upgrade to be split, but instead you consolidated it into 10 vols.Sad That didn't exactly make me more likely to buy... I'm only interested in the two Christian Apologetics Past and Present volumes.

We'll add that split to the queue! The titles should be available individually in two weeks. Smile

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 4 2014 11:33 AM

Thanks, Jani. 

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 10 2014 3:15 PM

Three more incorrect images:

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3048
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:25 PM

The Morals on the Book of Job (3 vols.) also has an inaccurate (9 volume) cover page in (my) wishlist.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS