Today's Blog Needs Updating: NT221 now 88% off!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 3 2014 12:48 PM

[Edited]

Ben Witherington's course has now hit $60!

$55 is not far behind!

Posts 233
Michael Anda | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 7:57 PM

I made it go up from $75 to $80 by changing my bid from $80 to $60.  I made it go back down to $75 by upping my bid again.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 8:02 PM

Now at $60 tomorrow at $16. This may be wishful thinking. Left Hug

Posts 8848
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 8:13 PM

Now that is it this low I think it could go much farther. Anyone else want to join in the bidding and lower the price even further?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4753
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 8:35 PM

David Paul:

David Paul:

It will cross at $60...the question is, will it cross at $60 soon enough that even more people who are willing to pay that price suddenly jump on board and push the price down to $55 or (TAADAA!) $50, which was my intention all along for getting it to Bob's target. A lot can happen in two weeks.

*Ahem* As of now $60 is touching the line and today is only the 1st...this thing has 10 more days to percolate.

David Paul:

I think $55 is pretty certain...$50 quite possible.

$55 is a lock...only question now is whether Bob's magic price is met...or exceeded! Smile

I'm thinking it will close at around $48-49, but possibly less.

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 9:17 PM

I would like to know how many of these get sold this low compared to the regular priced courses. I would buy everyone of them if they were similar $ per hour of instruction. I should point out that at $60.00 we are at $4.61 per hour. The pre-pub CS201 8 hours is $22 an hour and when released will be $37.50. If everyone bids on this we might get it for cheaper than 1 hour of most other mobile ed courses.

Posts 1072
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 10:12 PM

Can someone explain about access to the course?

Do we only get access for a short time, or is this like a resource added to our library?

Do we have to interact during the course?

I don't understand everything about how the M.E. works.

thanks

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 1823
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 10:42 PM

Lee Garrison:

Can someone explain about access to the course?

Do we only get access for a short time, or is this like a resource added to our library?

Do we have to interact during the course?

I don't understand everything about how the M.E. works.

thanks

you get 2 things, the videos and the transcript of all the videos, added to your library. (your library resources will increase by 2)

in the Romans' mobile ed, i have the questionnaires, not sure about this one. (no interaction)

it is a stream, so you need to have internet connection. But, you could also download the videos individually and they'll be saved locally in your hard-drive. 

You could also view them in your mobile devices and your "bible.faithlife" website.

But in mobile viewing isn't perfect, still need massive improvement.

Posts 1072
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 11:46 PM

Thanks Mike

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS