Scroll-bar Contrast

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 14
Flackey | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:57 PM

Is there a way to make the scroll-bar on the side clearer, with more contrast. It is so difficult to see and can be a bit frustrating at times when you can't tell where the bar is located.  Thanks so much.

Posts 103
Roger G Black | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 6 2014 3:03 PM

I completely concur and believe many others will also. So far as I am aware there is not a way.  I believe there are some other threads that address similar issues and have requested for Logos to-do list for application updates and changes.  I feel it is a bug that has appeared within the last few updates because I don't recall having the problem a few months back.

Rog

Rog {BlueBird} Cool

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 6 2014 3:11 PM

One of the curious clues about software design at Logos, is the CitedBy tool.  

It's clear there must be a secret rebel on-board, judging from the scroll bar.  Now, the
the fact the Text Comparison tool also has a similar violation tells me the guy or 
gal is unbelievably brave.

I hope he won't be the someone 'fired today', since the scroll bar is refreshingly ease to see. True, low contrast. But at least viewable.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 6 2014 9:21 PM

Dreaming of Themes to improve readability => http://community.logos.com/forums/p/86311/606356.aspx#606356

Please Vote => https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/6120060-add-themes-to-personalize-colors-colours-and-impro

Every Logos user has 10 votes for User Voice Suggestions to help Logos prioritize development efforts.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1945
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 6 2014 11:31 PM

I thought I was the only one having this issue.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS