For those interested in Methodist / Holiness

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2825
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:55 PM

Resources.

I have received permission from the Wesley Center Online to convert some of their resources into Word Documents and post them in the Files forum for conversion into Logos Personal Books. 

The Wesley Center Online has an extensive library of Methodist and Holiness Movement related resources.  They are in PDF format and available for download.  I highly recommend them for anyone interested in Methodist history and theology in general, and the American Holiness Movement of Methodism in particular.  Also, anyone interested in Asbury Seminary might interested in material by Dr. Henry Clay Morrison, who was a famous Methodist evangelist of the early 20th Century, twice President of Asbury College, and founder of Asbury Theological Seminary. 

I will be posting some of these resources in the Files forum, or you could download and convert them yourself. 

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1844
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:57 PM

I have their content in DVD format and I read them on docs to go. 

Posts 8978
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 7 2014 4:58 PM

Thanks Michael.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:44 PM

Would you mind letting us know when you do? I will subscribe to this thread. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 8 2014 2:00 AM

Michael Childs:

I have received permission from the Wesley Center Online to convert some of their resources into Word Documents and post them in the Files forum for conversion into Logos Personal Books. 

Thanks a lot, very appreciated!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS