Help: How to cite as hyperlink in Logos?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1404
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 19 2014 9:38 AM

I've seen many times Logos users cite as hyperlink, and whenever you click on it, it goes straight to that text. How do you do that? I work a lot with OneNote and I wish I could cite like that. Thanks in advance. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 9819
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:19 AM

Wild Eagle:

I've seen many times Logos users cite as hyperlink, and whenever you click on it, it goes straight to that text. How do you do that? I work a lot with OneNote and I wish I could cite like that. Thanks in advance. 

this makes a URL like this: logosres:wyslvlthchr;ref=Page.p_112;off=121;ctx=_connected_with_it.$0A~As_we_have_already_s which invokes Logos and opens the exact location.

EDIT: it seems, OneNote works for this like the forum editor: you can use any text and put the link into a separate box with insert hyperlink (I'm not a OneNote user, just have it installed as part of Office and did a quick test: at least that works on my machine)

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1404
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 19 2014 8:22 PM

Thank you so much NB.Mick!

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS