Getting Paid to buy Books on CP

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2278
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:41 PM

Seems like if we would all lower our bids together far enough, we could earn good money by buying books on CP.  I think I will bid minus $12!

Seriously, I hadn't bid on this yet, but now is the time!

Posts 18888
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:46 PM

Ha ha! That's hilarious. It actually allowed me to bid $-12.

Something else must be amiss too, because why would they have set a closing date already when it hasn't gone over the line yet. Maybe it was briefly over the line but then backed off.

Posts 10771
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 25 2014 4:59 AM

Rosie Perera:

Ha ha! That's hilarious. It actually allowed me to bid $-12.

Something else must be amiss too, because why would they have set a closing date already when it hasn't gone over the line yet. Maybe it was briefly over the line but then backed off.

I think it's (actually, it was - has been fixed by now) simply a bug in the oft-requested feature to re-align bid points after a resource crossed over - either in new website code or the PEBKAC module - where the range of bids wasn't calculated correctly.

Actually the product has gone over - at $18 which was no longer a valid bid point in the new range, but what many users including me had bid before. There's another thread discussing that mail.   

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 18888
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 25 2014 9:50 PM

NB.Mick:
Actually the product has gone over - at $18 which was no longer a valid bid point in the new range, but what many users including me had bid before. There's another thread discussing that mail.   

Hmm, there must be some mistake. It's now showing that I pre-ordered this for $142.95, which isn't true. I had bid $18. I'm going to have to contact Customer Service and get this straightened out. Sad

EDIT: Never mind. That was the original 9-volume collection. The current CP is the 6-volume upgrade. Totally different product. My bad.

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 27 2014 9:34 PM

Free Logos books and free money? Sign me up! ;-)

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS