New to the forums - seeking training/personal tutoring

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Edward Speed | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 2 2014 11:42 AM

Greetings:

I am new to the forums.   If there is a forum devoted to Logos 5 training and/or, please send me that info.   I did not know where to look for that info.

Specifically I have been to an MP "Camp" but it was overload for me. I was too new to the software to even ask decent questions.  (And being Catholic we're not exactly bible/scripture savvy, eh?)   I am looking for a personal tutor (and will pay) in San Antonio, TX or surrounding area.

Posts 6489
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 2 2014 11:58 AM

Welcome to the forums Edward. Have you looked at the training videos. https://www.logos.com/training 

I live in the Bahamas, but could assist via Skype or Google talk. If you are interested let me know.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 27034
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 2 2014 2:34 PM

Edward Speed:
(And being Catholic we're not exactly bible/scripture savvy, eh?)

Hey ... I'm Catholic AND (reasonably) scripture savvyWink I would direct you to some videos on a Catholic reading list ... but in the beta at least, reading lists aren't working quite right. Start at the bottom of this list and work through it.They are all from the Verbum blog so they are oriented towards Catholics. I'll be glad to answer your questions as they arise.

Full list:

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS