Preventing Changes to the presentation in Proclaim?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
ErikLee | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 5 2014 9:00 PM

I'm wondering if there is a way for me to lock down the worship presentation on Sunday so that random, accidental changes don't interrupt the flow of worship? We've had slides mysteriously move around. Including the scripture finding its way all the way to the POST service loop. :/

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 6 2014 9:35 AM

I have not run into this in house before. What exactly leads to the slides moving around? Is it because they are accidentally dragged and dropped? Also, what is the name of the presentation that is giving you issues? If you give me the name and the approximate time of the items moving around, I could investigate a little more.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 7 2014 10:49 PM

As Spencer mentioned if you can provide details on when it happened we can track which machine synced the change. This would be helpful for us as we can rule out an actual bug as the cause of the rearrangement.

To answer your original question, there is no way to "lock" a presentation other than disconnect from the internet and stop syncing changes. 

Posts 10
Keith Barnhill | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 8 2014 7:51 PM

A great Feature would be to allow us to temporarily stop a computer from syncing 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS