Please Help Move -- > John Pipers Sermons!!

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 432
StephenMcC | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 1:37 AM

Mike Tourangeau:

Rick Carmickle:
But it only has the sermons indexed by DATE. We need them by BIBLE PASSAGE.

So this means they would not/do not work in the sermon section of the passage guide right?

Mike they do work in the Sermon section. its the index is the issue. it only lists by date preached (which is good to see the passages as they come in a series) but what is also needed is the index to include listing by passage (like in the Keller sermons). So I agree with Alex

Alex Bui:
Agree.  I would be happy to get what Faithlife has finished so far, but the sermons should be organized similar to Timothy Keller Sermon Archive in future update release. 

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 7:31 AM

Lee Garrison:

I agree the Bible Passage would be much better. Do we need to make this a User Request and ask Logos to change this?

I am not sure how to ensure Faithlife/Logos aware of this request.  Do we call Faithlife/Logos or do we make another thread in the suggestions sub-forum, which sub-forum?  I don't know how to make/setup a User Request.  I wonder if more veteran members in the forum could direct us to the appropriate action.  Many thanks in advance. 

Posts 8645
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 8:14 AM

Alex,

There are lots of posts to read, I barely keep up.

They may see it embedded in this thread, but if you post it in the suggestions forum (with a link to this thread if you like) they will see it.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 9:02 AM

TCBlack:

Alex,

There are lots of posts to read, I barely keep up.

They may see it embedded in this thread, but if you post it in the suggestions forum (with a link to this thread if you like) they will see it.

Done.  Thank you. Big Smile 

See post here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/91067.aspx

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS