Disassociate Spanish from My Account

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:20 AM

Somehow Spanish has gotten associated with my account and I get offers for Spanish resources on my Home Page and now the new “Store” section in the Guides. I have checked “Program Settings”, “User Profile” and called Customer Service all to no avail. I must be missing something. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution.

I did purchase a Spanish Bible years ago to keep up with my Spanish, but I hate to think Logos would use that to jump to the conclusion that I want to purchase Spanish commentaries!

Posts 10430
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:39 AM

Keith,

No idea whether the Home Page will differentiate that (I nearly never load it), however, according to the Release Notes, the current version of bookstore will display Spanish resources. This happens to others as well (MJ Smith and myself saw it in a RC). If the code works as we are told, Spanish resources will come up in the Bookstore ranked in a lower priority than the resources you are running the UI in - i.e. you see them when you own already all those resources that would display otherwise.

The good thing is that changes to the Bookstore can be made in an ongoing manner by Logos - since the results come from a server, Logos may be able to gear up the Bookstore without users having to wait for the next application release.

Hope this helps,

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 15 2014 7:13 AM

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS