Bible Word Study as Target

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 841
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 5 2010 12:46 PM

I would like to see the option to make a Bible Word Study be the target of all future Bible Word Studies.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 12:48 PM

Dewayne,

This has been requested before but it's well worth keeping at the top of Logos's to-do list!

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 30208
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 3:48 PM

Dewayne Davis:
the option to make a Bible Word Study be the target of all future Bible Word Studies

Sorry - I don't understand what you mean.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19067
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 3:51 PM

MJ. Smith:

Dewayne Davis:
the option to make a Bible Word Study be the target of all future Bible Word Studies

Sorry - I don't understand what you mean.

Right-click to do a BWS would do it in the already open BWS tab rather than opening a new tab, right? Is that what you mean, Dewayne? I can see it getting frustraing having a whole bunch of BWS tabs open when you're doing lots of studies on words. Cleaning up that problem with Searches was one of the great things about the move to L4, so I'm not sure why they didn't do it with BWS too, or at least make it an option. Good suggestion! +1 Yes

Posts 841
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 7:51 PM

Yes you are exactly correct. That is what I meant.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 10791
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2010 4:53 AM

Dewayne Davis:

I would like to see the option to make a Bible Word Study be the target of all future Bible Word Studies.

Yes. That would be a beneficial feature. Yes

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2010 5:00 AM

+1

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS