This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26748
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 1 2014 1:24 AM

Recent purchases no longer sort to the top:

Recent purchase

Top of sort:

I think this is a regression.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 21978
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 2:09 AM

Hi MJ

I'm not seeing this - this from the top of my library sorted by "Last Updated"

My screenshot was from 5.3b1 - are you seeing this on the stable or beta platform?

Graham 

Posts 26748
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 2:29 AM

stable Verbum 5.2b SR-2 (5.2.2.1512)

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 10101
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 3:13 AM

MJ. Smith:

Recent purchases no longer sort to the top: (...)

Top of sort:

I think this is a regression.

Comparing Graham's and your screenshot, especially the little arrows, I think you are showing the bottom of the sort. It's a nuisance but one has to click the last updated column twice to get the sort with newest on top (at least that's how it works for me)

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 21978
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 3:37 AM

NB.Mick:
Comparing Graham's and your screenshot, especially the little arrows, I think you are showing the bottom of the sort. It's a nuisance but one has to click the last updated column twice to get the sort with newest on top (at least that's how it works for me)

Good spot - that could explain itSmile But it would suggest that all of MJ's library has been updated since the 20th August this year. Unless, MJ, you have a filter present in your library when taking the screenshot.

And i've just checked on 5.2b SR2 and it works fine there as well

Posts 10101
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 3:46 AM

Graham Criddle:

NB.Mick:

Good spot - that could explain itSmile But it would suggest that all of MJ's library has been updated since the 20th August this year.

All as EDIT, since it seems I hit post too fast:

This is not unrealistic, if one builds the library fresh from a download (I think that's what she wrote in another thread) or with the Scan command. Thus my own library shows a Dec 2013 date as least recent last update, which was when I installed my SSD

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 26748
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 1 2014 12:24 PM

NB.Mick:
This is not unrealistic, if one builds the library fresh from a download

You've gotten close... the sort was running the wrong direction ... why I don't know as I thought I'd sorted multiple times to prove the error.

However, this Verbum installation is the same one I have been using for months. I did a build fresh of Logos from a download on another usercode. As the date is correct for building that environment, I suspect that the last updated date synced rendering it "useless" because it meant something different that I thought it meant. While I would have eventually reasoned out that it is "last updated in any environment", I erroneously think of it as "last updated in this environment". Oops - thanks for sorting this out.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS