Same Discounts after hours?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3463
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 5 2014 7:07 PM

So it's after hours in Bellingham. Bob is thinking about the days profits and the reps are relieved to know that they made some extra cash from those big sales. All the more power to them!

But, is there any way or some way to still get the same discounted price without a s/r during closed hours?

For example: It's Friday night and just after  9 PM and I just saw some books that I want to buy. I call or try to chat with a s/r but, "sorry office is closed, please call back Monday morning, thanks and God-bless."

humm. Being the impatient type that I am I have to have it now, so I seriously consider buying the books. I take the plunge - charge my card and get geared up to read some new books. Yoo hoo. But then I think about my already-made purchase and think that I really could have waited and got it/them for a better price on Monday.

So my question is this: Why can't Logos still give us a "best price" after hours without talking/chatting to a s/r? For those who may object and say that the s/r would be missing out on commission, then my reply would be, have Logos give us the option to direct our purchase to a s/r and still have them get the commission.

mm.

mm.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 5 2014 9:09 PM

The sales reps will give you their personal number and process the order from home. They have for me anyway.

Posts 4001
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 5 2014 10:50 PM

Rusty Davidson checks his email from home. He can be reached pretty easily.

rustydavidson@logos.com – mention me and make him smile haha. 

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Platinum & WORDsearch

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS