Morris Proctor training materials.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3060
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 5 2014 7:58 PM

It would be very good to see Morris Proctor   to make  possible to download his Logos training videos.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3468
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 5 2014 8:00 PM

100% behind you.

Tes:

I would be very good to see Morris Proctor   to make  possible to download his Logos training videos.

mm.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 5 2014 9:02 PM

Free:  Logos 5 QuickStart (12 videos) by Morris Proctor

Not free: 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3060
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 5 2014 9:20 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/43323/camp-logos-1 ,

the price of this video is $23.75,but the shipping costs $15.out of the USA , this is frustrating, Time and money consuming, I hope in the future it would be possible to get them simply by downloading.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2769
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 5 2014 10:20 PM

Tes:

the price of this video is $23.75,but the shipping costs $15.out of the USA , this is frustrating, Time and money consuming, I hope in the future it would be possible to get them simply by downloading.

Hi Tes; I seen this and said "Wow, Morris Proctor Camp Logos DVD for $23.75? The cost has really been reduced.", until I discovered that that price is a monthly plan cost. I think you may have been bit by this default monthly price thing also, thinking that it is only $23.75 when the full cost is $225.00. Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 5 2014 10:26 PM

Tes:
but the shipping costs $15.out of the USA

Sorry Tes. I understand you now. I do wish all the videos were available by download.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 3060
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 6 2014 4:37 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Tes:

Hi Tes; I seen this and said "Wow, Morris Proctor Camp Logos DVD for $23.75? The cost has really been reduced.", until I discovered that that price is a monthly plan cost. I think you may have been bit by this default monthly price thing also, thinking that it is only $23.75 when the full cost is $225.00. Smile

Hi Erwin, yes you are right my focus was on the Shipping price.It is better for him as well, if he makes it possible  for us to buy  by download.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2769
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 6 2014 6:57 AM

Tes:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Tes:

Hi Erwin, yes you are right my focus was on the Shipping price.It is better for him as well, if he makes it possible  for us to buy  by download.

I agree. Sales would probably increase dramatically with the ability to download videos.

Posts 3060
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 8 2014 8:03 AM

I hope they would.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 894
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 8 2014 2:11 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
I agree. Sales would probably increase dramatically with the ability to download videos.

I wonder if you're taking into consideration the time and bandwidth required to download a single DVD's worth of video?  It can vary between ~200MB per hour of video up to 20GB per hour.  This resource is 8 hours of video.  The difference in size is attributed to things like compression rate of the video, frames per second, etc, etc.  The short answer to your unasked question is that you could expect it to take a very very long time to download.... and... if you pay for your internet by the amount of usage... it could be very expensive as well.

"I read dead people..."

Posts 1065
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 8 2014 3:01 PM

If one is talking about single sided non-blu ray dvds they hold a maximum of 4.7 Gb.
8 hours of pre- HD TV programs went on 2 to 4 DVDs - just checked some of my commercial BBC DVDs. Unless Maurice is wanting fairly high resolution I would expect them to be on no more than 2 DVDs, a maximum of 8 or 9 Gbs . That is a guess of course.

Posts 2769
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 8 2014 3:42 PM

Brother Mark:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I wonder if you're taking into consideration the time and bandwidth required to download a single DVD's worth of video?  It can vary between ~200MB per hour of video up to 20GB per hour.  This resource is 8 hours of video.  The difference in size is attributed to things like compression rate of the video, frames per second, etc, etc.  The short answer to your unasked question is that you could expect it to take a very very long time to download.... and... if you pay for your internet by the amount of usage... it could be very expensive as well.

Hi Brother Mark;

No, I haven't considered this in my statement. We, here in the US have become so accustomed to almost unlimited bandwidth and no time sharing plans for so long that it is thought to be that way for everyone. Now, considering this, I believe I would just buy the DVD and call it a day. Smile

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 9 2014 1:55 AM

Brother Mark:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I wonder if you're taking into consideration the time and bandwidth required to download a single DVD's worth of video?

I don't see anyone saying that they should only be available through download. All people are asking for is the option to download. Two options are bound to give more sales than one. 

Remember that there are two problems with DVD's:

• Shipping costs.
  • New computers that can't handle them.

EDIT: That said, it looks to me like they already are available through download. 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1065
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 9 2014 2:51 AM

fgh:

• Shipping costs.

The third is import duties and associated handling costs for DVDs coming into many countries. I estimate that this, when added onto shipping, could easily add $80 onto the cost for many countries.

Posts 3060
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 9 2014 5:05 AM

JohnB:

fgh:

• Shipping costs.

The third is import duties and associated handling costs for DVDs coming into many countries. I estimate that this, when added onto shipping, could easily add $80 onto the cost for many countries.

Yes,you are absolutely right. Not only that there is alos tax. I could remember ,I paid more than 100 euro for Logos 3.And much delay.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS