Product request: missing volumes from T&T Clark Approaches to Biblical Studies

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19040
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 7 2010 1:09 AM

These volumes from the print series are missing from Logos's T&T Clark Approaches to Biblical Studies collection. Please add them and provide an upgrade package for those who already have the 6 volume set you currently sell.

• An Introduction to the Psalms, Alistair G. Hunter
  • An Introduction to the Study of Wisdom Literature, Stuart Weeks
  • An Introduction to the Study of Luke-Acts, V. George Shillington
  • An Introduction to the Johannine Gospel And Letters, Jan Van Der Watt
  • An Introduction to the Study of Paul, David G. Horrell
Posts 2788
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 3:16 AM

Rosie Perera:

These volumes from the print series are missing from Logos's T&T Clark Approaches to Biblical Studies collection. Please add them and provide an upgrade package for those who already have the 6 volume set you currently sell.

• An Introduction to the Psalms, Alistair G. Hunter
  • An Introduction to the Study of Wisdom Literature, Stuart Weeks
  • An Introduction to the Study of Luke-Acts, V. George Shillington
  • An Introduction to the Johannine Gospel And Letters, Jan Van Der Watt
  • An Introduction to the Study of Paul, David G. Horrell

Yes,yes,yes. How could i have missed that these were not included in the series? Well sported RosieYes

Ted

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 579
Caleb S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 10 2020 5:50 PM

Rosie Perera:

I was going to create my own suggestion thread on this very topic, when I decided to search to see if anyone has talked about it. Well, it turns out you did, Rosie, 10 years ago now. So far, there has only been one resource added An Introduction to the Study of Paul by David G. Horrell, and it is in its Third edition!

I would like to see all of the above added, as well as the new volumes added to the series since then, as well as the updated editions to what is currently in Logos. I added links to the ones Rosie already shared. I noticed that the V. George Shillington An Introduction to the Study of Luke-Acts is already in its Second edition!

The new editions that have been added to the T&T Clark Approaches to Biblical Studies are the following:

An Introduction to the Study of Isaiah, Jacob Stromberg

An Introduction to the Study of Jeremiah, C. L. Crouch

An Introduction to the Study of Ezekiel, Michael A. Lyons

An Introduction to the Catholic Epistles, Darian Lockett

The updated editions are as follows:

An Introduction to the Study of the Pentateuch, Bradford A. Anderson, Paula Gooder 2nd Edition

Joshua to Kings: History, Story, Theology, Mary E. Mills, 3rd Edition

The Old Testament in the New: An Introduction: Second Edition: Revised and Expanded, Steve Moyise

Jesus and the Gospels, Clive Marsh, 3rd Edition

Introduction to Biblical Studies, Steve Moyise, 3rd Edition

All of these should be made available both individually (for those who want only certain volumes), and in a T&T Clark Approaches to Biblical Studies Upgrade collection. I would pre-order the collection as soon as it was made available.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS